Thankyou to all those who responded to my probing question.  My initial
response to the engineer was to try and characterise the board using near
field probes however he is intent on looking directly at the 3v power rail.
Given this, my primary concern is with protecting the analyser.  Since his
frequencies of interest extend to 300MHz, the LISN is not much of an option.
The testing will initially only involve A:B comparisons so I feel satisfied
that it should be safe enough to proceed with the DC blocking capacitor
method.

Regards,

Cameron O'Phee.
EMC & Safety Precompliance.