Anyone can make their own IEC 60950 report form.  This is simply a list of
every paragraph number in the standard, with a few words describing the test,
the results, and whether the unit passed or not.

However, it has become common for many Certification Bodies to use a form
generated by FIMKO or another CB.  These are available in hard or soft copy
but may involve a fee.

George

Please respond to xingwb%cesi.ac...@interlock.lexmark.com