BSI's on-line and printed catalogues give the following information about the above standard:

BS EN 50178:1998 Electronic equipment for use in power installations

That's all it says, except a list of cross references as long as both your arms. Before I waste GBP56 of my hard earned cash on buying a copy just to see if it has any relevance to one of my client's projects, can someone give me a good idea of what this standard is really all about?

Thanks for any help.

Nick.