Hi Lou,

Just a lucky break!  (I think -  It's great ;-)   I don't believe the EMC
discussions have moved - they've just dropped-off for the moment.

To my recollection, the "pstc" is a subset of the IEEE's EMC Society and
I recall that the organization itself (PSTC = Product Safety Technical
Committee) was devoted to product safety, which was not being addressed
elsewhere within the IEEE). I don't exactly understand why this listserver
ended up with so much EMC content other than its name "emc-pstc" (which I
think arose from the IEEE hierarchy).

Regards, Art Michael

Int'l Product Safety News
A.E. Michael, Editor