Hello Group,

        I'm in the market for a multi-channel (12-15+, the more the better)
temperature meter and would appreciate some leads.  I found a model MTT-40
on the ED&D web site that seems to fit my needs but would like to shop
around to see what's out there.  Any input regarding features with pro's and
cons would be greatly appreciated.  Could someone also explain the
differences between the options of glass braid and teflon thermocouple wire.
The only difference shown on the web site was the max temperature supported.

Thx,

Joe

*********************************
 <<...>>