Hello Richard,

The official EU version (in .pdf format) was mounted on the net only this
morning.

Visit the Safety Link <www.safetylink.com>, drop down to the "Safety
Articles, FAQs, MRAs, Etc." subsection; look for "WEEE" towards the end of
the section.

Or, once you enter the Safety Link, use your browser's "Find"  or "Search"
function to locate the term "WEEE".

Regards, Art Michael

Int'l Product Safety News
A.E. Michael, Editor