                From:   Barry Ma [mailto:barry...@altavista.com]
                Sent:   Wednesday, June 07, 2000 9:09 AM
                To:     EMC-PSTC
                Subject:        EMC Symposia CD of 1955 to 1995

                Hi list members,

                I have difficulty to print EMC Symposia CD of 1955 to 1995
that I bought for $40.
                I have no problem to read them on my PC screen. But when
following the instruction to print them from my PC, I can only get blank
paper. Do you have the same problem?

                Thanks.
                Regards,
                Barry Ma
                m...@anritsu.com

                Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet
Access now!
                http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go