Compaq Computer is looking for an experienced EMC Engineer to join our staff
in Cupertino, CA.

        Job Title: EMC Engineer

        Job Description:
        Compaq Computer, Business Critical Server Div., has two fully
equipped 10 meter semi-anechoic chambers to make an EMC engineer's working
environment extremely conducive to personal and project successes. We are
looking for the right individual to join our staff and work in these
comfortable, productive surroundings.
        As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for the EMC
compliance of your assigned projects throughout their life cycle. It is
expected that you are self-motivated, proactive and able to meet schedules
with minimal guidance. Our normal workload consists of several projects in
various stages of activity. You must: provide EMC design guidance, develop
test plans, support test and troubleshooting work, obtain or verify product
compliances, conduct regression tests, and compose compliance test reports.
        If you have a BSEE or equivalent, and around 5 years of EMC
experience in a development capacity that includes:
                EMC design and compliance responsibilty for high speed
systems.
                Have worked regularly with international EMC test Standards.
                A strong conceptual understanding of electromagnetics.
                Excellent EMC troubleshooting skills.
                Can communicate well (written and oral).
                Are a team player.
        then we'd like to talk to you.

        Compaq is an equal opportunity employer, and we enjoy a diverse
workforce. We also place great value on Compaq being a great place to work.
Employment at Compaq is conditioned upon satisfactory completion of a drug
screen and background investigation.
        Please Contact:

Chan Moore
Regulatory Manager