Subject:    Telecom Regulatory Generator
Author: <pmerguer...@itl.co.il (Peter Merguerian)>
Date:       30/03/00 14:01

Dear All,

Anyone knows of a "telecom regulatory generator" where one can easily find
the regulatory requirements in a particular country, including but not
limited to: regulating authorities and contacts; test labs and contacts;
applicable safety/emc/telecom standards and mutual recognitions (acceptance
of international test reports).

Thanks
Peter Merguerian
Managing Director