forwarded for Cristian...  Jim

Subject:    TEM cell
Author: Cristian Goiceanu <goice...@mail.dntis.ro>
Date:       3/24/00 2:12 PM

Help me to obtain some detailed information about TEM cells? I  particularly
like to know : Can I use a TEM cell at
frequencies higher than cut-off frequency of TE10 mode?

If yes:
1. How much can I increase frequency and still have a quasi-uniform field
inside?
2. Do I have to place the exposed/emitting device in a special position?
3. Can I calculate the E field in this case?

Thank you in advance for any help,
Cristian Goiceanu
Contact me by e-mail: goice...@mail.dntis.ro