Are you speaking of Telefonica and Spain ? If yes, part of the answer

* Concerning analog telephone interfaces, you can tests them against
TBR21 in any accredited lab within EU or outside, for the regulatory
part, before april, 8th 2000 (R&TTE directive, refer to others
messages on that topic).
After april, 8th 2000 : analog telephone can access to EU market
under R&TTE Directive, which prescribes, for thaht equipment
compliance against LVD and EMC directives only. Interworking with
network is no longer essential requirement.
Anyhow, it is interesting to get TBR21 and the guide associated with
(EG 201 I think ?) which contains specific national requirements.
And in few weeks, to carefully read the interface notification the
operator has to publish.

* Concerning specific requirements for that country and/or operator,
perhaps CETECOM lab can help : www.cetecom.com (they have testing
facilities in Malaga, Spain).

Hope that helps.

Corinne SALINGRE