Ron,
Try to find a supplier to the marine electrical industry. Commercial fishing
boats require heavy-duty bonding. They usually use copper straps or large
braid. By the way, if the ground connection does not have to be flexible,
thin copper sheet works better than braid. The earth ground rod connection
to our Lindgren chamber is 6AWG stranded wire. Again, marine suppliers sell
flexible (dc) mains cable by the foot, in sizes down to 00AWG.
Scott Lacey