As the worlds "No. 1" manufacturer of ATMs, and probably the manufacturer
of the ATM in question, I have received the following information from our
people in Hungary : -
"The scanned ATM receipt is NOT REAL, the date on it  had been manually
altered, but it is not a good joke, it is a serious assault to OTP, and they
have
already taken legal actions against an anonymus person, who made this and
put it on the Internet."

Possibly we should be more careful about circulating information which
could be considered defamatory. However, as I always say, "I am not a
lawyer !" (Safety engineers don't get paid that much !!!)

Regards,
John Crabb, Development Excellence (Product Safety) ,
NCR  Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,  Kingsway West, Dundee, Scotland. DD2
3XX
E-Mail :john.cr...@scotland.ncr.com
Tel: +44 (0)1382-592289  (direct ). Fax +44 (0)1382-622243.   VoicePlus
6-341-2289.