I see I omitted an important phrase in my previous response -- EUT emission.

 I tested a small EUT in the chamber and found the correlation to be off by
as much as 7 dB when measured again at the OATS.  When I compared the REFRAD
data of the OATS to the REFRAD data of the chamber, I found a 6 dB variation
at the same frequencies where the EUT emissions were off by 7 dB.  Thus if
one were to compare the emissions of the EUT to the correction factor of the
REFRAD, there would be a 1 dB variation.

Of course this is a small EUT with 4 cables.  As the evaluation has just
begun, I can only assume that the correlation will fall off as the size and
complexity of the EUT increases.

Don