How do you keep your violin from getting stolen?
Put it in a viola case.

I play violin --  I think the obsession stems from the inability of anyone
to understand why the Stradivarius sound is so unique - I'm sure all
musician - engineers have at one point wanted to build their own instrument

                    "Tania Grant"

                    <taniagr...@msn.com>           To:     "Pettit, Ghery"
<ghery.pet...@intel.com>, "'Ehler, Kyle'"
                    Sent by:                       <keh...@lsil.com>,
"'Aschenberg, Mat'" <matt.aschenb...@echostar.com>,
                    owner-emc-pstc@majordom        "'John Woodgate'"
<j...@jmwa.demon.co.uk>, "'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'"
                    o.ieee.org
<emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
                                                   cc:

                                                   Subject:     Re: Revised EMC
standards and CE Declarations.
                    11/29/01 08:47 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Tania Grant"

Gentlemen,

This discussion sounds better than a PDQ Bach concerto!  I am getting an
education here!

taniagr...@msn.com