Mark,
  Is this section applicable to your product?  Section 9.10 only applies
to equipment that was formerly installed in an IBN system (now in a
CBN), and newer products rarely fall into this category.  At my last
job, I performed a lot of GR-1089 evaluations and >95% of the products
were exempt from 9.10.  The only products I saw that fell into this
category was some old 80's era boxes that had new cards to allow updated
functionality (almost impossible to get them EMI compliant due to the
initial design for LOW bandwidth & isolated shield grounds, but we got
it.)

Best Regards,
Dave