Kyle

That is exactly the same strategy we take when selling products with
integrated PCs. Specify a max power consumption and aim for using a
Listed PC. If not, spec the PSU and try keep everything generic.

But wanted to high light that changing a mother board can be a little
bit more involved. The BIOS will require a lithium power source, and the
agencies will want to know specific battery details and the charge
protection circuit.