Chris,
  Greetings!  You may not even need to perform production line hipot if
the unit is a fiber only product.  Since the mains are SELV (unless you
are shipping to certain Euro Telco's) the only time you should need
production line hipot is if you have wired (TNV-2 or TNV-3) interfaces,
assuming no other connections to hazardous circuits.

Granted my advice may be flawed as I am used to permanently connected,
stationary, restricted access location products that are a far cry from
portable equipment as far as safety standards go.

Best Regards,
Dave Heald