From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of
umbdenst...@sensormatic.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 2:08 PM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org; stu...@timcoengr.com
Subject: RE: one more thing about duty cycle...

Who is the final authority?  It would seem to me that this would be the one
who wrote the rules -- the FCC.  So if you are audited and questioned about
the correct handling of factors, you merely produce the FCC generated
instructions and show that you comply with the instructions.  End of issue.
After all, a TCB is an extension of the FCC.

Best regards,

Don Umbdenstock
Sensormatic