Hi Nick,

A visit to the Safety Link <www.safetylink.com> (and then a search with
your browser's "Find" function - Control F - in many cases - on the terms
"markings" or "symbols" will turn up links to at least 4 locations on the
net, including a functioning IEC site, the Cellotape site, the Hazcom
site, and another). I cannot vouch for the quality of the images.  Another
source for symbols is the "Patton & Associates" site, which can also be
found on the Safety Link.  Also, I believe there is an ANSI standard which
may be of use (but this is not likely to be found on the Net).

Best regards, Art Michael

Int'l Product Safety News
A.E. Michael, Editor
166 Congdon St. East