You are all invited to our next IEEE EMC Chicago Chapter Meeting.
TOPIC:      Use of scanning receivers in EMI compliance measurements
Date:          Wednesday, October 17, 2001
Speaker:     Kurt B. Fischer, Hyper Corporation
Time:          7:00PM ( Note time moved up )
Location:    Elite Engineering Downers Grove, Il. (630-495-9770)
Topic:        Includes a variety of practical details and explanations of
"phenomena" a user experiences when making measurements with a swept
receiver or spectrum analyzer.

If you have web access, the local chapter website is located at
http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/emcs/chicago

See you there.....
Frank Krozel
TEL: 630-924-1600
Treasurer / Webmaster, IEEE EMC Society, Chicago Chapter