Doug

The most common 3-phase voltage here in Brazil is 127V phase/neutral (220V
phase/phase). Some states have 220V phase/neutral (380V phase/phase). All 60Hz.
More information can be found at www.aneel.gov.br (national agency of electric
power).

Sérgio Rocha Loures
Siemens Ltda. - Brazil
Supply Chain - Quality and Engineering
IC SC QE L
Tel:  +55 41 341-5755
Fax: +55 41 341-5058
E-mail: sergioro...@siemens.com.br

>>> "POWELL, DOUG" <doug.pow...@aei.com> 10/09/01 14:26 >>>

Hello group,

I am interested in learning what is standard 3-phase power for Brazil.
Probably in the 120/208V range similar to North America.

Any help is appreciated..

-doug

Douglas E. Powell
Regulatory Compliance Engineer