Hello Ron,

RCIC.com, also known as cfont.com, also known as CliteHouse.com, have
"gone away" as they say in the UK. It was shut down at the beginning of
August. I believe plans are underway to move the archives to the
redesigned PSTC webpages - due soon.

And, this would be a good time to express your thanks to Tom Bao
<tomj...@yahoo.com> for publishing and maintaining RCIC for the past 6
years. It was a useful resource for our industry and will be missed.

Best regards, Art Michael

Int'l Product Safety News(devoted to electrical product safety compliance)
A.E. Michael, Editor
166 Congdon St. East
P.O. Box 1561
Middletown CT 06457 U.S.A.