The RCIC archive for emc-pstc messages will be shut
down, permanently, some time this week.

The archive itself is preserved.

We are working on a new web site for the archive.
We expect to announce the new web site along with
a number of other web-based features some time this
Fall.

We apologize that there is a gap in access to the
emc-pstc archives.  However, in the long run, we
believe you will like the new site.

At this new site, you will be able to access all
emc-pstc messages, and you will be able to post
messages from that site.  You will be able to
customize your subscription for the topics and
authors of interest to you.  You will be able to
read the messages at the new site, or have them
sent to your regular e-mail address.

And, we have a number of other features that will
enhance the value of this forum.

If you are attending the IEEE EMC Symposium in
Montreal, you will have an opportunity to preview
our new web site.  Check the bookmarks on the PCs
in the "Internet Cafe" or look for Jim Bacher.

If you have any questions, please contact me or
Jim Bacher off-line.

Best regards,
Rich