From:   Nick Williams [mailto:nick.willi...@conformance.co.uk]
Sent:   Tuesday, July 31, 2001 10:02 PM
To:     emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject:        Medical devices in Japan

I've been asked if I know what the regime is for medical devices in
Japan. I don't know anything about this, but if there's anyone out
there who can give me a brief idea or possibly even some URLs to look
at, I'd be grateful.

Anyone in the business of providing consultancy in this area please
let me know and I'll likely put the enquirer in touch direct.

Thanks and regards

Nick.

    http://www.rcic.com/      click on "Virtual Conference Hall,"