From: Peter Merguerian [mailto:pmerguer...@itl.co.il]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 3:19 AM
To: "EMC-PSTC (E-mail)" <
Subject: Oils for the 950 Hot Flaming Oil Test

Dear All,

Does anyone have the MSDS for Kerosene # 1? This is the oil used by UL to
conduct the Hot Flaming Oil Test in the UL60950/EN 60 950  ITE standards
when the bottom openings do not comply with some of the bottom
cfonstructions specified in the standard.

I am also trying to determine other types of oils (and relevant MSDSs) which
may be suitable for the test.

PETER S. MERGUERIAN
Technical Director
I.T.L. (Product Testing) Ltd.
26 Hacharoshet St., POB 211
Or Yehuda 60251, Israel
Tel: + 972-(0)3-5339022  Fax: + 972-(0)3-5339019
Mobile: + 972-(0)54-838175

    http://www.rcic.com/      click on "Virtual Conference Hall,"