Greetings all,
At a former job, I actually performed many scans of LCD monitors from
many 'unnamed' manufacturers and found them to be "different" from
normal CRT's for emissions purposes.  The LCD's would incorporate fast
(for monitors) clocks for processing.  I have seen clocks anywhere from
65 to 140MHz in these monitors.  Needless to say with the cost-cutting
involved with mass-production, these production monitors were almost
always very close to if not over the Class B limits.  (Keep in mind I
was not performing the scans for the initial manufacturers, so I doubt
anything changed because of my results).  The emissions peaks were
narrowband harmonics of the clock instead of the more random seeming
Scrolling H's noise that is typical for CRT monitors.

For that matter, I NEVER saw a CRT monitor that passed class B with
HHHHH's scrolling at a high resolution (BTW, the scrolling H's pegs the
PC processor as well).  As these monitors were almost always support
equipment, the typical "fix" was to run the scrolling H's in a DOS
window and then ALT-TAB to a full-screen dos window.  This greatly
reduced the resolution, refresh rates, etc sufficiently to make the
monitors very quiet.

Hope this helps (and that my memory is correct)
Dave