Luis,

Try the following site.  We are not trying to sell anything, just provide
information.

ftp://ftp.lexmark.com/pub/networking/internat.htm

We would appreciate any feedback on your assessment of the site.
Any way to improve it would be appreciated.

Oscar

"Luiz Claudio" <luizbonilla%ig.com...@interlock.lexmark.com> on 06/22/2001
05:29:03 AM

Please respond to "Luiz Claudio" <luizbonilla%ig.com...@interlock.lexmark.com>