From: Price, Ed [mailto:ed.pr...@cubic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 10:19 AM
To: 'Lothar Schmidt'; EMC-PSTC (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Radio controlled cars (toys)

Lothar:

There are several channels allocated in the 72 MHz region for the USA. I'm
not current on this area, but I believe there are some channels specifically
for model aircraft control (possibly only by the modelers' private
convention).

Ed

Ed Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Systems
San Diego, CA  USA
858-505-2780  (Voice)
858-505-1583  (Fax)
Military & Avionics EMC Services Is Our Specialty
Shake-Bake-Shock - Metrology - Reliability Analysis