Hewlett-Packard has 3 product safety jobs available.

Requisition   Position               Location
number
-----------   --------------------   ---------------------

711022        Safety Engineer        Vancouver, Washington
713386        Regs/Safety Engineer   Vancouver, Washington
713501        Regs/Safety Engineer   Boise, Idaho

For a job description, go to:

    http://www.jobs.hp.com/

Click on "advanced search."

In "keywords," enter the requisition number.
In "search in," click on "requisition number."
(Ignore the other fields.)
Click on "search."

Click on "Product Safety Engineer."

If you are interested, send your resume to ME.  I will
forward it to the hiring manager (and I will be eligible
for a referral bonus).  If you apply directly from the
web site, I won't get a bonus for having posted the jobs
to emc-pstc!

If you want to talk about product safety and product
safety jobs at HP, or if you want to talk about HP,
please feel free to call me, or send e-mail.

Best regards,
Rich
+1-858-655-3329
ri...@sdd.hp.com