If you haven't filled out the IEEE emc-pstc survey,
please do so no later than 05 May.

Please go to this URL for the survey:

    http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/emcs/pstc/Survey/

At my last check, only about 20% of our subscribers
have completed the survey.  I'd really like to get
80% or better!

The results of the survey will provide the direction
for the future of the emc-pstc listserver; please
don't let a minority dominate where we are going.

If you are unable to access the web site, or if you
do not want to complete the survey, I would appreciate
a private e-mail as to the reasons.  I'll keep your
response anonymous, but I would like these reasons
be considered in determining our direction.

If you've already completed our survey, thank you!
We have some good results that will help us determine
the future of the emc-pstc listserver.

Thanks, and best regards,
Rich