Hi group,

It's Friday and thinking hurts the head on a  Friday, so I'll take the easier
option and just ask.

I have just returned from emissions testing on a new product. The product
uses a DSP which runs off an 8Mhz oscillator and internally 'ups' this to
40Mhz. It also has a CLOCK_OUT pin which is currently floating. I have
'beyond the limit' emissions at 40Mhz and higher harmonics of this frequency.

Has anyone got any good simple, cost effective ideas how to suppress these
emissions which are apparent in both radiated and conducted emissions?

Would appreciate your personal experiences on suppressing these
narrowband emissions are welcome.

Regards

- Chris Chileshe
- Ultronics Ltd

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp