Shaike,
I would interpret Note 3 of Table 3 of EN 61000-6-2 to have three separate
parts.  The first part pertains to battery powered devices (not applicable
for your product).  The second part applies to devices such as yours that
has an a.c - d.c power adaptor. And the third part applies to d.c. powered
devices that have permanent connectors and a d.c. power source within 3
meters (doesn't sound like your product applies here either).  The test is
not applicable if your product falls under parts one or three.  However,
based on what you have told us, the test is applicable to your product since
it has an a.c. - d.c. power adaptor and, I assume, a non-permanent, consumer
removable, d.c power plug.  Part two tells you to apply the stimulus to the
a.c. side of the adaptor.

If I were writing this document, I would make three separate bullets under
Note 3 and I would re-arrange the bullets so that the first two discuss what
products are excluded from the test and the third bullet would be the one
about the a.c. - d.c. adaptor.

I may be way out on a limb here but this is the way I'd interpret the
standard.  Hope you hear more from the remainder of the group.  Its always
good to receive multiple views and reassuring when several tend to tell you
the same thing.

Dan Kinney
Horner APG