Hello Bob,

UL Standards are copyrighted; UL's purveyor of standards is comm2000. They
maintain a website at:  <www.comm-2000.com> where you can order and
download standards (among other resources).

Regards, Art Michael

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *       Just released! Check out:           *
                *   "Chinese Product Safety Compliance"     *
                *     Another service of the Safety Link    *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *