Try Gert Gremmen at www.ce-test.nl

He does very good value networks of which we have bought a few. They appear to be fully compliant and come with an individual calibration chart.

Regards

John Cronin

From: j...@aol.com
To: t...@world.std.com, emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Need a CDN-T2 for 61000-4-6 conducted immunity test
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:01:36 EST

Dear Listmembers:

I would like to purchase a CDN (coupling-decoupling network) for performing
the conducted RF immunity test called out in EN 55024. The specific CDN that
I am interested in is the "CDN-T2" for 2-wire unshielded twisted pair, as
shown in Figure D.4 of 61000-4-6.

Can any of you recommend some suppliers who sell this device? So far I have
identified only one small company in California.  When I called to get more
information I had a most unpleasant experience, so I would prefer to spend my
money elsewhere if possible.  I also have a couple of questions that I'm
hoping you can help me with:

1) What specific performance parameters should I should be looking for in
this CDN?

2) I note that the ISN (impedance stabilization network) in Figure D.1 of EN
55022 has a similar schematic to the CDN-T2.  Is it possible to use the
CDN-T2 for the EN 55022 conducted emissions test as well?

My primary interest is in being able to perform the conducted immunity test
per EN 55024, but it might be nice to be able to perform the conducted
emissions test per EN 55022 as well.

Any suggestions for recommended vendors would be welcome.

Joe Randolph
Telecom Design Consultant
Randolph Telecom, Inc.
781-721-2848