Antonio,

When I was a little younger, we tested a bunch of panels to help determine the
make up of an aircraft structure. Our panels were about 10" by 18".

We did the testing by putting the panel in the shared wall between two shield
rooms, creating a field in one, then measuring the field in the second. It was
done, with and without the panel in place.

Needless to say we learned a bunch of things NOT to do;-). There are a bunch of
test houses, including mine, that can do this test. The difficulty is getting
the correct interface between the panel and the room wall.

If you want to know more about the in's and outs of this testing, talk to me
off line.

Best regards,

Derek.