Al,

It relaxed the limits for almost all products except ITE, TV's, etc.  I do
not remember all the details since I have not had to apply it yet.
Essentially the harmonic current limits are no longer relative based on the
power consumption of the device but based are on absolute values as if the
product was drawing 15A(not sure of this exact #).   But essentially
anything will pass now.  You can purchase A14 on the IEC web site at
www.iec.ch    There is also a 75 watt exemption.  Products less that 75
watts automatically comply.

Best regards,

Jim'