From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Robert Macy
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 1:09 PM
To: Ken Javor; rehel...@mmm.com; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Re: High Frequency Pre-amp

Just a reminder....always make certain that no signal gets in to "saturate",
or even start to overdrive, your amplifier at frequencies you're not looking
at.

                            - Robert -

       Robert A. Macy, PE    m...@california.com
       408 286 3985              fx 408 297 9121
       AJM International Electronics Consultants
       619 North First St,   San Jose, CA  95112