Could someone explain to me or point in the right direction
for what CFR 21 Section 11 requirements in a product (such as
a disk storage system) for it to be compliant.

I think this is about records and electronic signature authentication
and has something to do with the FDA (CPG 7153.17).  It would seem to be
more of an application feature than a hardware requirement?

We are caught ignorant on this one and I dont have
a copy of the CFR 21, much less CPG 7153.17 (?!).
We have found some info, but our layman understanding doesnt
answer the question of what/how to comply.

Anybody?

Respectfully,

Kyle Ehler
<mailto:kyle.eh...@lsil.com>