I got just a little hasty with the send button with my last message. The
original email should have said I was looking in the OJ for the R&TTE
directive

Hello Group,

I was just looking at the http://europa.eu.int  site and looking at their
(somewhat dated) version of the OJ. I noticed there was no variant of ETS
300 440 listed. Is this still the case? If it is, does anybody have some
information as to it's status. Finally is there a better place to see up to
date OJ information?

Best Regards,

Kevin Harris
Manager, Approval Services