Hi Jeff and all

There are another issue here. When you say industrial could it also be light
industrial ?

Remember that Industrial in EU is sites with it's own transformer at the mains.

If you are sure that your product is only Industrial just put a statement in
the manual that the CE marking is for
Industrial locations only. Put the same statement with some more details in
your Technical file and I  you can sleep
well in the future.

The only problem is if it is obvious that the product will be used in light
industrial locations, then you should make
the statement very large and also put it into the marketing brochures.

Best regards,

Kim Boll Jensen
Bolls Raadgivning

"Bailey, Jeff" skriver: