From: iun...@servomex.com [mailto:iun...@servomex.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 2:34 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Transformer assessments

Do any members have any tips and guidance on the assessments that need to
be carried out on transfromers included in apparatus intended for the
following market areas: Europe (EN 61010, EN 50021Type n), North America
(FM and CSA), plus world-wide.

Many thanks
Ian Unwin
Servomex Group Limited
England

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/

This message, including any attachments, may contain information that is
confidential and proprietary information of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
The dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message or any of
its attachments is strictly prohibited without the express written consent
of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.