Rich,

Thanks for quoting my last years' communication about
radio approval in China.

With the entry to WTO, China has been starting
streamlining its approval and certification process,
such as recently announced new CCC Mark for safety
(annouced on Dec 3, 2001, and will take effective from
May 1, 2002). Radio approval is another new regime
under implementation as well, details has yet been
released as far as I know.

Leslie

P/S: Under old scheme, both in-country testing and
in-country representative is required. The cost and
turn-around time of approval can be a nightmare.

=== message truncated ===

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/