Carmen

If your power supply is approved to IEC60950, then normally it will be approved
upto 2000m. Above this altitude the
required creepage and clearance distances start to increase. It is an
electrical insulation issue, not a thermal
issue.

--

Andrew Carson - Senior Compliance Engineer, Xyratex, UK
Phone: +44 (0)23 9249 6855 Fax: +44 (0)23 9249 6014