Have the chart in front of me and still making no sense out of it.
        Table 3 Test specification T 3.1E calls out some test points and a
dwell time along with the reference to IEC 68-2-1, -2, -14 and -56. Under the
method column it then says that the method in Annex b can be used.
        In Annex B there is a Table B.1 that has numerous set points that don't
match up well, in my reading, with the first table. Heavy Sigh!  Still I can
build the profile if I just knew the dwell times at each spot. Can anybody help
me out - I don't really want to have to by multiple IEC standards, I'd rather
be able to buy food for the week.
        Final question. They give rate changes when temperature is held
constant and when humidity is held constant, but in some instances they change
both simultaneously. Usually the change in temperature takes longer than the
change in humidity - but what's a poor kid from Spokane suppose to do? First
ramp the humidity holding temp the same, and then change the temp while holding
the new humidity level constant?
        Thanks
        Gary