No - and yes.  Conducted emissions limits on power inputs, measured on a
LISN, are based on the conducted susceptibility of radios to in-band
interference.  It turns out that limiting CE to these levels also protects
against radiated rfi below 30 MHz.  I am not familiar with sub-30 MHz CE
limits on cables other than power.  I know there is a CISPR 16 absorbing
clamp, but I thought it was only specified for use above 30 MHz.  I have
myself calibrated one of these as a current probe for use down to 150 kHz,
and it works very well.  In fact, it is used in a NASA EMC requirement for
cable conducted emissions in just that fashion - the limit is expressed in
dBuA.  Below 30 MHz, the ferrite cores don't control the cable impedance,
but the 2.5 meter cable reaches a quarter wavelength at 30 MHz, so where the
ferrite cores are ineffective, the cable is largely electrically short.  Use
of the absorbing clamp, placed with the current probe part adjacent to the
test item, does a good enough job of reducing reflections that it is not
required to scan the cable length looking for peaks and valleys.  The test
alternatively allows use of a traditional current probe, but physical
movement of the current probe looking for peaks is then required.

I don't recall the precise thrust of Szentkuti's argument, but my take on it
is to break radiated emission testing into two parts.  RE from the test item
with only power provided, and CE on each possible cable interface.  I would
expect that CE (common mode, measured with the absorbing clamp) testing on
each cable bundle including the power cord as a whole would occur from 150
kHz to 1 GHz, while RE testing of the test item alone would follow the
present frequency range.

Just my opinions, but the I was able to make the NASA test a reality.

Ken Javor