Group,

I have a GTEM Cell that I use for CE Emission and Immunity testing.

For my FCC testing currently I only do "FCC Prescreening" ( using "package
software to control

and monitor the emissions in the cell )for FCC Class A, etc., then we send

the product out to a testing house in the area to get the FCC cert.

I inquired about FCC "self certifying" ones own site , and found it to be a
do able but involved

process.

My understanding now, is that there is a way to comply with the requirements
by the FCC using something call "Data Correlation". This is where you would
go to an OATS and take measures, and then take the same unit ( all things
being equal , setup , mode of operation , etc ) inside of the GTEM Cell .

If you document this ( emission reading of one vs. the other ) and then
correlate the data , all subsequent tests in your GTEM Cell can be adjusted
to reflect what you would have gotten at an OATS.

My question is, does anyone know where there is an "Official" FCC document
stating that this is an accepted practice, or where EXACTLY is this info
located on the FCC web site?

Once again, thanking you all in advance for your assistance.

Reg Henry