For open air measurements from an aperature, try Ophir.  Some other companies,
such as Laser Probe may able to help.  There may be some others, but I'm not
aware of them.

For fiber optic measurements (I'm assuming that you are measuring in one of the
standard communication bands, such as 850 nm, 1310nm, 1550nm, 1625nm), you may
be able to use power meters from NetTest (the company I work for), Fotec, Exfo,
Agilent, Corning, Wilcom, Acterna...take your pick.

Thanks

Chris Maxwell | Design Engineer - Optical Division
email chris.maxw...@nettest.com | dir +1 315 266 5128 | fax +1 315 797 8024

NetTest | 6 Rhoads Drive, Utica, NY 13502 | USA
web www.nettest.com | tel +1 315 797 4449 |