On the left side of web page is bookmark for Frequency Plans then go to European
Allocations ECA on that page these are the purposed for frequencies to be
harmonized within the EU, on the right of the original page are the individual
country allocation links.

The best you can hope for is that frequency allocation chart directs you to the
correct standard for that band and use. The technical information will be in the
standard. If it is an ETSI doc you can download them for free at
http://pda.etsi.org/pda/queryform.asp.

ETSI EN 301 489-1 might help.

Questions to ask:

Does the product fall under the R&TTE?
Does the product fall under a harmonized frequency allocation?
Is there a harmonized standard?
Is it Class 1 or Class 2 product under the R&TTE?
If its Class 2 then you will be needing the individual country link and doing
individual country certifications/notifications.

For the quick response, hope this helps

Technical Staff
Senior EMC Engineer
William Morse NCE