Thanks for the replies.
Basically what I'm reading is ...

1) Taiwan does NOT accept 3 meter testing of any sort.
    They only accept 10 meter testing.

2) Anywhere else in world will accept 3 meter chamber
    testing, *** BUT *** if the product is challenged in
    any way AND a retest is performed at another type
    of site such as a 10 meter site, the results could vary
    drastically.

3) The vertical height for the antenna for testing at 3 meters
    could be a problem. If it's a low ceiling room, then you
    may have some problems.  I didn't state that as a
    condition of my question.  Thanks for bringing that up.

4) Be careful of what you do with regard to the
    differences between the measurement error
    of the site tested, your margin of error, and
    the measurement error of an alternate site and
    a possible different margin of error.

Now I've seen numerous arguments concerning the
trouble correlating of 3 and 10 meter sites. I concur
through my own experience that there is a problem
correlating the two.  But I have my own reason.
Primarily, if the source is more of a point source, then
correlation may be 'better' than if the source is a large,
or very large EUT.

A highly qualified 'better' for sure.  But, that's been my
own personal experience.

Regards, Doug McKean